Applications call for INNOVATION Prize 2013
Applications call is now open for INNOVATION Prize 2013, the 9th All-Russian Competition
in Contemporary Visual Art
Applications are welcome at INNOVATION Prize website through January 21, 2014 (till 00:00 Moscow time).
The submission of applications is in Russian language only.
Please read the Statute of the Competition before applying.
The projects submitted for INNOVATION Prize 2013 should meet three key criteria:
• The project should be realized in between January and December 2013.
• At least one of the authors and participants of the project should be citizen of the Russian Federation.
• The application should be submitted by a non-profit organization working in the field of art and culture (museums, cultural centers and foundations, creative unions and associations, public entities, education institutions etc.). Apart from that, applications can be submitted by members of the Expert Committee, Jury
and Organising Committee of the competition. Self-nomination for INNOVATION Prize is not allowed.
Applications for INNOVATION Prize 2013 are submitted in five nominations:
• "Work of Visual Art" – for individual artworks or series of artworks.
• "Curatorial Project" – for exhibitions, festivals and other collective projects.
• "Art Theory & Criticism" – for theoretical and research works, including printed, multimedia and education projects.
• "Regional Project of Contemporary Art" – for projects from all regions of Russia except Moscow City and Moscow Region (regional projects can be submitted in all other nominations, too).
• "New Generation" – for projects by authors under 35.
We welcome your projects for INNOVATION Prize 2013 and wish you good luck!